Nice review of SuperCrashingStar's eponymous album by Karl H.
"SuperCrashingStar's music is very cool. I assume I would classify it as EDM or techno although the arrangements consist of electric tones built to have a self-consciously clever indie rock edge. There are under tones of techno with hints of the Cure. The lyrics deal with themes of world travel, pain and suffering, human failings, city eccentricities, and checkered past. The singers voice pulls a twangy vocal style similar to Tinkers Punishment while provides a balance of a soft female’s voice to balance the harmonies. You've almost certainly heard other acts do what SuperCrashingStar but the difference is, this duo can do it better than most, and that's enough to keep them going until they're capable of developing a more unique personality to call their own.
Stay tune… there’s a "Behind the Music” story there to come. "
I say "Thank you Karl!!!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home