Whatever springs to my eyes, jumps to my face, slaps my brains and takes me by surprise may appear here.

Friday, October 06, 2006

NoiseMaker: a quick presentation

OK, this is my first message on this Blog.

I will try to make it as short, meaningfull and self explanatory as possible.

I am Sverre Wendelbo and I am working for Arel Communications & Software - a Firm specializing in conferencing and VoIP.
I have been involved if a few projects developping around Web 2.0, EAI, and SOA over my professional experience and I have aquired skills that could prove worth sharing with other people with a vision on the market.

This blog is dedicated to real-time video over IP and the evolution of the multipoint video conferencing trend.

It is not meant to focuss on standards and specs but on usability, creativity and functionality.

It is a Geek site more than a Nerd one.

Everyone is welcome to share their views with me and let me know about trends and evolutions that I could have missed or omitted and even to express feelings that strongly differ from mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home