And what about Camfrog
Today I tested Camfrog. It is not the first time I do it but today, I did it again.
The reasons I gave up camfrog in the past where related to the nature of the content of the chatrooms...
The reason why I give up Camfrog again today is related to the nature of the content of the chatrooms...
Some things happen to never really change.
It is a shame because Camfrog is a really nice and clean little interface that offers nice features and happens to be fun to use.
It is straightforward and may fulfill all the needs of a user who isn't located within a secured network. Firewall and Proxy support are not up to the expected level, but video and audio quality, if not wonderful compete nicely with most Free-Videochat software.
A bit of control may happen do smother the experience but so far nothing like this seems to be implemented.
It is definitely no software to install if you have your kids around and you - sometimes - let them use your computer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home